Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Me and My Friends ENTRIES

Mrs.Carlybella

My guy front and center at playgroup's version of a Pool Party


fairychick77
We're dressed alike but how come I don't have those cool sandals?!


ladyalmalthea
Alex and our chihuahua Daisy. They really are each other's best friends!


julia&adam
Lola and Madeline = BFF


Trixie6717
A&L and their Bumpie BFFs A&A!


RNOHIO
I'm caught!


jack's mama

Me & my best friend/cousin. I'm the frightened one being eaten.


Trissie18

Me and my best friend, my big brother, Zachary.


ExpectantSteelerFan
I'm not too sure about this swing, but I'll hang in there since you seem to like it so much...


Zangel
Big brother is my best friend


mandaphilly
Just hanging around


jacksl4
First college football game!


trentemmy
Their future wedding photo!


Carimeli


jenna0627
"My best friend is huge!"


cjseeger
Birk loves our dog!


Sweetsunflower
A boy and his dog


JesykaC21
Chubbster and Lola, BFF


Jules G
I love my friends so much, I could just eat them!


angie05161
Me and my best friend Roxy!



I pinned him!!
shellbell256


MrsJayOK

Adley and her buddy, Iggy


Freshmaker05
Cousins



I love my Missy Girl and she loves me!
Mee83shell


Blondiemama
Kissing cousins!


JesseKhloe&Me
Look, It's my cousin!!


poppyweed
Cuddling with Mr. Seahorse

1 comment:

juliane2004 said...

Do you know where my entry is? juliane2004
http://i46.tinypic.com/34ryjb6.jpg