Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Furious Faces Entries!

katie_cj@hotmail.com


Jen&Carl


MrsDough527


smellycat15


amber_tynan
But I don't WANNA learn how to sit!


Mrs.Carlybella
put away the camera or I'll kick you


Chrysallys


Trentemmy
"I despise you Mom for taking me to this place you call a beach!"


kklickka


Dulaney
"Seriously? The carseat again?"


kaylenpar1


BeanieWeanie


JesykaC21
Not so much an angry as a "I've had enough" face :-)


war_eagle


soontobe05
GIVE ME THAT BOTTLE!!!


Heather 577
No sissy! I don't want your help!


ksayles
Mooommmm!! Get that camera outta my face!


ExpectantSteelerFan
How DARE you try to steal the spotlight?


Blondiemama
I thought I told you I do NOT like snow...or this goofy snowsuit.


.completely.amazing.love.
One more picture & I'll pinch you Mom!


fairychick77
I thought I told you, not now mom!


dkassebaum13

I am not amused mom.


Jacquie_Palma
Really Mom?


Mrs Hooper
Get that camera OUT OF MY FACE!!!


JenShea
"Get me offa here!"


Erin5849
I'm FULL!!!
:;

No comments: